Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Another perfume review ♥

Hi everyone here's another perfume review. I know I did one a few hours ago, but I had another one you just had to know :).

It's the Mini Love perfume from Ulric de varens. Its smell is delicious. It's fruity, sweet and yet still a bit fresh, and stays on for the whole day. When I had this on today, I got a few compliments of how nice I smelled, and what it was. (Let's be honest; compliments are Always nice ;) ). Not only the smell is delicious, the packaging is as cute as can be. It has a transparent bottle with a normal pink lid. The perfume itself is baby pinkish, and together it just looks really sweet.

Because I got this as a present this summer, I cannot tell you how much it cost. Sorry...

Please share my blog, comment and give a reaction to my poll.

byeeee xoxo Malin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment