Thursday, February 27, 2014

My life post

So, this was my day until now :)

This morning it was Sunny and I got that real summerfeeling, while it's still winter.... I had a maths test, which was not that difficult (thank god) and I had a mentorlesson. In that lesson you're supposed to learn how to work together, things about bullying, find the subjects you want to continue and drop and so on. Now in our class, that's not needed and we spent the lesson watching youtube videos. The last two hours were just two physics lessons. I really like physics. I think it's interesting why things work as they do. We did a practical with mirrors, and we had a sort of quiz. We have this voting things on school, in which you all have a little device with the letters A,B,C,D,E,F (standing for answers), a question is asked on the board and you have to push the right button. It's really fun :)).
When I got out of school it rained very badly, so when I finally got home I was completely soaked, and didn't feel very well, now I'm feeling fine again :)

hope your day was as fun as mine ♥

xoxo Malin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment