Thursday, February 27, 2014

Review: The body shop strawberry lip balm ♥

This time a review about the strawberry lip balm from the body shop.

The packaging is just a simple plastic with a round lid and a sticker on top. Which I think is actually pretty nice.

It colours your lips in a beautiful pink, +- the same colour as the lid. I love it. And that's not everything, it moisturises your lips very well, and the creases are gone in a second. Above that it also smells delicious. It's as sweet as can be, and it makes you want to put it on. It is not sticky just like a lipgloss which makes it even better.

The cons are that it doesn't stay on your lips very long. The colour does, but the moisturising part doesn't. It stays on for around 4 hours. The colour lasts for 8 hours.

I know this wasn't the best review, that's because I am not feeling too good. Sorry.. Maybe I'll put a better review on tonight :)

xoxo Malin ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment