Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Review: Clarins Lotus Face treatment oil.

Since I want to share the things that work really well on my skin, I just wrote a new review ♥

This time it's about the Clarins lotus face treatment oil. It is the best smelling oil I ever had! It smells like the best in the world. If I could buy this smell as a perfume, I would by it asap.

The packaging is very nice as well, the bigger bottle I have has a big white lid with a golden stripe. I'm sorry I photographed the very small bottle, but my camera reflected from the bigger bottle when I tried to photograph it and that looked kind of odd.

I use it every night before I go to bed. It does make your skin very shiny, but since you're going to sleep, no one will see you anyways :). It feeds and moistures your skin very well, and because it's an oil, your skin stops making oil itself and so your pimples will disappear in time. After 2 weeks I already saw a huge difference in my skin, and it felt much healthier to. Soft and nice.

The downside of this product is the price.. I bought it for $47... I know how much that is, and I did not like to spend it on a oil either, but you only use literally 2 drops a day so it will last you for more than a year.

Overall I'd tell all of you to buy it ♥

xoxo Malin ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment