Monday, February 24, 2014

Review: Clinique anti-blemish solutions foundation.

Hi everyone ♥

In this review I wanted to tell you about the clinique anti-blemish solutions foundation. So sit back, and enjoy ;)

I've been struggling with acne for quite a long time now. It made me feel very insecure, and in my eyes it looks horrible. I literally tried EVERYTHING, but nothing covered well enough in my eyes. Until I found this foundation. I tried it, bought it (for only 25$), and didn't let it go ever since. I have it in the colour 02: Fresh Ivory.

The foundation feels light on your skin and blends easily. It doesn't give you the impression you're wearing make-up at all, but just that you have a very good skin. I also love how it does not make your skin shiny, like a lot of liquid foundations do. Instead it makes your face matt, while it does not dry your skin out either. Moreover, it stays on your face the entire day without having to put more on your face. I put it on every morning, and then I get it off in the evening. So no retouching needed during the day. It doesn't have a particular smell. If I had to describe the smell it would me something like paint. Now I know how disguisting that sounds, but it really isn't. Instead, I really like the smell.

I'd recommend this to EVERYONE with acne, or just to have a nice foundation that stays the whole day.

Bye xoxo Malin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment