Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Review: L'oreal paris studio line fix & shine finishing spray

Since I had nothing to do, I decided to just write another review. 'Cause: Why not?

This one's about the l'oreal Paris studio line fix and shine finishing spray. Well that is a mouth full for a bottle of hairspray. But I have to say: The name fits the spray ;).

The first thing you notice is of course the packaging. It is a very basic white, red and a bit of yellow and blue packaging. It is not very attracting, but lets just say it's all about the hairspray...

The smell of the hairspray is absolutely amazing. It smells like you just came from the hairdressers, and they've washed your hair there. Very fresh and proffesional. I LOVE IT.

It doesn't stick at all, and it doesn't make your hair very tough. Instead, it makes your hair (even) softer, while it does control all the crazy fly aways. It also makes your hair look healthy and just washed - shiny but not oily.

The price was $7.50, which I think is quite ''expensive'' for a hairspray. But it is the best hairspray I ever had, so I don't regret it in any way.

xoxo Malin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment