Friday, February 28, 2014

Review: Timberlands ♥

My favourite shoes of the moment are my timberlands. I do not have these giant men-like shoes, I have a more girly shoekind. On the picture you can see look-a-likes from mine. I could show you mine, but they are not very neat anymore...

These shoes do not walk very nice when you just bought them, but over time they really get to your feet. The shoe sole is nice and thick, so you have a nice comfort under your feet. The shoeman from the village where I live, says they are really good.

You can wear them with flappy feet, thick feet, thin feet every single kind of feet you can imagine. This is because they're made from leather and have laces. Leather is very bendy but comfortable, and with laces you can really make your shoe fit around your foot.

The only con of these shoes are the price... Which is around 150 :(

But if you really, really need new and good shoes, go check 'em out!

xoxo Malin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment