Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Something I regret buying: Max liquid eyeliner

This time a review that is a bit out of my zone. I do not wear liquid eyeliner as much, so this is a bit weird for me...

Tonight it's about the Max eyeliner. I don't know for sure if it was bought in Primark, but I do think so.

To be honest I am not very amused with this eyeliner. To start off: The little applier is too big, so you cannot create a precise line. It also has some hairs pointing in every direction, which causes weird stripes on your eyelids.

But if you can work across that, the eyeliner is pitchblack and stays on for the entire day. However, it is definitely not waterproof, and smudges with the slightest raindrop.

What I do like about this eyeliner is the packaging. Just nice and simple. It doesn't look very hokeypokey or childish like some eyeliners do.

Overall I would not buy this eyeliner again. I am even questioning myself if I am even going to use it again.... :/ I am sorry if you do really like this product, and if you do, please tell me why :)

xoxo Malin ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment