Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas decoration tips

With Christmas around the corner I wanted to give you some tips on how to decorate your room and make it look very cozy and ''christmassy''.

The most important thing you need in your room with Christmas are fairy lights and candles. Fairy lights in any shape/colour will work, but in my opinion the normal lights are the prettiest since they give an even glow without any weird colours such as blue and orange. 
Also, candles are important. What is Christmas without candles? I used some scented candles and some regular candles in special candle holders. The scented candles I now use are a regular vanilla candle, a candle from bath and body works in the scent Provence garden and a candle I got from france. I do not speak French so I have no clue what it is, but it smells really sweet and Christmas-like.

The next thing you need are some ribbons. I got some gold, white with gold stars, christmascolour-Burberry and some red. I tied them on places such as the cord of the fairy lights, on my closet, my door etc.

I hope you like the tips and merry Christmas!
xoxo Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment