Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Review: Clinique redness solutions foundation

Hi beautiful friends,

So today I wanted to tell you about a new product I bought and have been loving recently. I bought it because acne was showing up again, and although it is not nearly as bad as it used to be it is still not something I like to show. So I bought the clinique redness solutions foundation which is specially designed for redness and it calms your skin. I bought it in the colour 1: Calming alabaster since I have a very pale skin during wintertime.

To be honest I was not very surprised with the result at first. I does provide you with a good coverage and the colour does not show up orange-like but it is very shiny. This annoyed me somewhat since it is $40 for a package of only 30 ml.
But I decided to go on with my matte powder and suddenly my day was perfect again. The foundation somehow mixes with the powder giving you a matte effect, without the look of a whole face of make-up. There's not 1 sign that shows you have foundation on your skin, other than the perfect face you get from it. This makes it very good to use for younger teens, or in schools where lots of make-up is prohibited.

Since it is a highway product, please, please, please do not feel obliged to buy it. If you have foundation that works just as good but is a lot cheaper I suggest using that.

I hope you all have a wonderful day ♥

xoxoxo Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment