Monday, May 11, 2015

Healthy Homemade Smoothie

Hi Loves,

I have promised you guys a lot of things and I've already given you a DIY yesterday. Therefore, I thought it'd be fun to give you a very easy, healthy recipe today: Homemade Smoothie with orange, apple and pear. I know it is very basic, but it is one of my favourite smoothies to make as it is so sweet yet very refreshing. Summer is right around the corner now and at least I cannot wait so let's hop into it:

For the smoothie (2 glasses: sharing it is way more fun ;)) you'll need:
- 2 small aplles
- 2 pears
- 2 big oranges
- Juice (optional): I took orange-mango juice, but you can take any fruit based juice you like :)
- 2 glasses
- blender/mixer
- Knife
- Cutting board

The steps are very easy:
- Cut all your fruits up and throw them in the blender!
- Because there are so many ''juiceless'' fruits in there, you might want to throw some of your juice in. Don't put in too much or you'll ruin all your work. Just keep it a little bit, just so drinking it will be a bit easier!
- Serve to your family/friends!

I hope you like it!
See you tomorrow, xox,
Malin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment