It is nearly summer and we're all in our lasts weeks of school (or maybe you are already off..)
To prepare you guys the very best I found you some life hacks you shouldn't live without:
1. When you're at the beach you're always at risks of having your Phone stolen, which is not a nice thing at all. All you have to do is cut off the top half of an empty shampoo bottle and put your belongings in there, once they're in, close it again and no one will know where your Phone or purse is. + there won't be sand in them as they are sealed away.
2. When it is very hot we all enjoy popsiscles, but as it is hot outside they melt very fast. To prevent the sticky stuff to drip on you, put your popsicle in a small cupcake holder! Voila, problem fixed.
3. In summer lots of us also like to barbecue. The problem is only that the entire table is filled up with things you want to eat. Try putting them in cupcake baking tins instead of separate bowls. This saves lots of room and looks very neat!
4. If you live in an area where there are lots of musquitos or you are always the one that gets stung by them, try taking vitamin B complex. It is healthy for you and musquitos don't like the smell of it. Happily, we do not smell a difference.
5. This one is very general but so many of us tend to forget it, but put sunblock on yourself every 3-4 hours to prevent yourself from burning.Yes, we all like to tan but it is better to turn brown a bit more slowly than to look like a lobster at the end of the day.
Enjoy these last few weeks of school everyone!