Sunday, June 21, 2015

The 25 don't-make-much-sense-question tag! ☻

Hi loves,
So I stumbled upon this tag and I am obsessed with reading people's answers to it, so I thought I would give it a go for others who love to read it!


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Always closed, my OCD can't handle open doors.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
If they smell good and work well... YES!
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out ♥ I love tucking them under my feet as a burrito.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Ehhmmm. No.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I have those periods where I'll use them, but then I lose them and I forget everything anyways.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes. I'm way too lazy to use them.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A bear. He might want to cuddle ;) as long as it is a baby-pandabear ofcourse. Or a teddybear, that'll work as well.
8. Do you have freckles?
Only during the summer.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I think so.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people eat next to my ears. I can't handle it.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Who didn't do that once as a child?
13. What about pooped in the woods?
Nope.
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Why not!
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope. That's gross.
18. What is your Song of the week?
Ghost by Ella Henderson!
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yeah!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Definitely not.
21. Whats your least favorite movie?
Nova Zembla. It's horrible.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
That's a secret....
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I am a vegetarian.
25. What is your favorite food?
strawberries and lemonwater with ice cubes.

xoxo
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment